Monday, August 23, 2010

John 16:7-16

John 16:6But that these things I told you, your heart's grief filled.

7Still I am at least telling the reality to you: It is a benefit to you that I am dying now, for if I might not die, the One called to aid will not walk with you, but if I be driven out I could dispatch Him on your behalf. 8And having arrived, that Person refutes the world-order

§ concerning failure-sin and

§ concerning righteousness-justice and

§ concerning judgment-separation.

9Concerning failure-sin,

certainly that because they are not putting faith in me. 10but

concerning righteousness-justice

in the presence of the Father I am being brought to the seat of judgment and you no longer observe me.

11But concerning judgment-separation

in that the King of the universe this One He Himself has condemned.

12Besides I have too many things to say to you but you are not empowered to presently consider.

13But whenever He might arrive, that One the Spirit of Truth, He will lead you on your way with every truth, for He will not speak out of Himself (His own authority), on the other hand of all that He is hearing He will speak, even to the things to come He will carry back tidings to you.

14I am that One He will hold in honor, in that out from the One, Me, He Himself will obtain and He will carry back tidings to you. 15Everything, as much as the Father possesses, those things, because of this I said that out of the One, Me, He takes hold of and He will carry back tidings to you. 16A little and you will no longer behold me also once more a little and you will see me. JWET

No comments: